Film poster analysis
1) I think this film is about the protagonist having a robot girlfriend which later betrays him for something or someone. I believe the female character is a robot because her face looks inhuman.
2) I think this films a hybrid genre between action and film noir. I believe this because the poster mainly shows dark colours indicating it may be a film with death.
3) I think the target audience is young adults due to the futuristic vibe.
2) I think this films is another hybrid genre between horror and comedy because of the character designs and expressions
3) I think this film’s target audience is teenagers because of the reviews shown in the poster.
1) I think this films is about the protagonist’s daily life and how life is wherever he lives because the film looks local and old
2) I think this film is a comedy because of the reviews in the bottom right corner
3) I think this films aimed at teens and young adults because the colours of the film may convey that the film is old.
2) I think that this film is a comedy because of the vibrant colours
3) I think this film is aimed at children because the purpose of the film may be to encourage children to face their fears.
1) I think this film is about a group of people fighting/killing vampires because of the use of black and red in the poster.
2) I think this film is mainly a supernatural film. However it could be a film noir because of the dark colours in the poster
3) I think this film’s target audience is teens, maybe adults because they use weapons such as guns to imply there is violence in the film
1) I think this film is about a group of pirates exploring the ocean while being involved in trouble because of the title and the picture of the ship sinking
2) I think this film is a comedy and action film because of the use of the colours green
3) I think this film’s target audience is aimed at teens due to the lack of violence shown in the poster even though there is a gun shown in the poster
1) I think this film is about a couple moving somewhere new while dealing with prejudice shown by the people in the area because of the title and the setting in the background
2) I think this film is a rom-com because of the vibrant colours and the actors expressions.
3) I think this film is aimed at teens due to the vibrant colours .
1) I think this film is about a woman having to deal with problems left by her family, making her deal with the consequences,
2) I think this film is a action film because of the dark colours and the actors' expressions
3) I think the target audience is adults because of the dark colours used in the poster indicating a violent film.
Comments
Post a Comment